Post your planned rides here. Or request a leader for a ride.
Dominic46
50cc Honda PC

Postby Dominic46 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:10 pm

Hi all,
Im a new member with limited green lane experience. New crf250l and looking for some company on easyish lanes in the farnham to dorking area. Living in Mytchett, Camberley. Also any info on what happ3ns at club nights etc would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Dominic

Dominic
400cc Thumper

Re: New member

Postby Dominic » Fri Sep 22, 2017 3:07 pm

Welcome! Tony R will probably post up something soon about the next club night so keep checking back. Beginner runs are a little scarce at the moment and recently the beginner runs are around the Newlands Corner / Bocketts area - only because that's where certain run leaders live. Again - keep checking back and a run suitable for you will pop up.

TonyR
400cc Thumper

Postby TonyR » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:03 pm

Hi Dominic

Welcome to our group, Dom was very perceptive as I have just posted the club night agenda for this month and a Beginners run from Ryka's.
Hope to see you at Ripley or get your name down on the beginners run if you can make it, I am sure you would enjoy the day as they are structured to be educational and to make you feel at ease with riding your bike on the lanes.

Tony

Dominic46
50cc Honda PC

Postby Dominic46 » Fri Sep 22, 2017 9:34 pm

Thanks Tony and Dominic,
I will come along to clubnight. Also will check im available for the rideout on the 30th if not the next available. Bocketts and rykas I am both familiar with and the surrey hills area are perfect for me. I have done an off road experience day covering many lanes in the Dorking area but for the life of me cannot remember where exactly they were, i am sure you all know. See you next Tuesday night and thanks for your help.

Rgds
Dom

Return to “Rides & Meets”