Keep getting logged out

Need help using the forum? Speak here. Forum updates announced here too.
Dave
250cc

Re: Keep getting logged out

Postby Dave » Wed Jul 31, 2019 10:21 am

Billy wrote:
Dave wrote:
Billy wrote:Oh Dave , you are so special !

I'm so happy to read that you're still here. Are you still making trouble and keeping things interesting?

I'm still around but don't post much , the fun police have pretty much moderated me off the forum . Hope you are well and doing what you want , we had a few laughs when you were around . I sometimes bump into Dark Rider and he asks after you !!!

The fable, the legend, the Dark Rider. Few people know, he's the only rider to single handedly lead more rides for the TRF without being recognised and not win a Chris Evans prize for best run leading amputee.

Sorry to hear that you're freedom of expression is being denied. I think every good forum needs a good troll to keep things interesting hahaha

I'm good mate cheers and I certainly am. I dumped the easy life to get out of the bubble and make positive change working in Africa and Europe on various environmental and humanitarian related projects. The work is non-stop, pays f'all but is very rewarding. I'll be back in the UK for a about a year from this Christmas to retrain and earn some money. Grab a beer?

Billy
woz bus pass

Re: Keep getting logged out

Postby Billy » Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:04 pm

Definitely up for a beer , I'll drag along Strongbow and Kirk , I know you and Kirk had happy times when sharing a room !!!

Return to “Forum Updates / Tutorials / Suggestions / Help”