Interactive map of TRO's

Letter Templates, List Of Contacts, Knowing your rights, Resources to help you fight the bans
Bullet51
250cc Trail Rider

Interactive map of TRO's

Postby Bullet51 » Thu Oct 22, 2020 7:08 pm

I have been working with Loddon Vale and other, neighbouring TRF Groups to map the Traffic Regulation Orders (TRO’s) within our respective areas. The map that has been created is available on a read only basis on Google My Maps to all TRF members by clicking the link below:

https://www.google.com/maps/d/drive?sta ... sp=sharing

The menu is down the left side, just click on the TRF area you want to see and each of the individual lanes will be scheduled below. You can either :
1. Click on the name of the lane and it will take you to the map and will also show the notes in a box on the left. Or
2. You can move around the map, adjusting the scale and if you click on the lane, the notes will pop-up that provide more detail.

The colour key is:
Red – Permanent TRO – we can’t ride it at any time
Orange – Temporary TRO (TTRO) is subject to closure for a period of time (usually winter).
Green – Can be ridden by bikes but might be subject to a TRO on 4x4’s

This should help with route planning, particularly in areas we may not be very familiar with. It is updated by the respective Rights of Road Officer each month, but frankly (and luckily) it doesn’t change very much. Ping me if you spot any errors and I will update the next month

The map was created by and is maintained by TRF members for the benefit of other TRF members so please don’t just send the link to your non-TRF mates.

kris
LIFE member

Re: Interactive map of TRO's

Postby kris » Sat Nov 21, 2020 7:51 am

very useful link

thanks for sharing

Return to “Relevant Resources”