Current List of BOATS, as at Aug 2018

Letter Templates, List Of Contacts, Knowing your rights, Resources to help you fight the bans
silvergull
400cc Thumper

Current List of BOATS, as at Aug 2018

Postby silvergull » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:17 am

Beano: Appears on a Wednesday

MuddySully
400cc Thumper

Re: Current List of BOATS, as at Aug 2018

Postby MuddySully » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:44 am

Brian,

Thanks for this. Lots of lanes marked as TRO including Gibbets hill (503 High Button), that's new!

I haven't been able to find an equivalent listing for Hampshire. They do have a web site listing temporary closures and an interactive map (Colour coded to show closed lanes) but I don't think this map is kept up to date as the recent East and West Meon closures are still brown (open) on the map.

Hampshire web site: https://www.hants.gov.uk/landplanningan ... ryclosures
Interactive map: http://localviewmaps.hants.gov.uk/Local ... OWOnline/#
Note on the map click on the pin icon to filter on the paths you want displayed.

Peter.

silvergull
400cc Thumper

Re: Current List of BOATS, as at Aug 2018

Postby silvergull » Wed Sep 05, 2018 11:21 pm

Hi, to clarify, when a byway is marked TRO, as often as not its not a full TRO, so it could still be open to bikes, or it could be seasonal, or at worst it could be totally closed to all vehicles: so if you are unsure, please check with SCC or someone who knows, to be sure, before you plan your route.
This applies to Surrey only, as for Hants etc, well they have their own system, beyond my remit here.

Thanks bc

ps, at the end of the list, there is also a summary of the current TRO's, where you can read what restrictions have been placed on any byway, There will be a current list posted in August 2019, but ths list as per the link is the latest available.
Beano: Appears on a Wednesday

Return to “Relevant Resources”