Newbie from Chessington

New TRF members & those thinking of joining announce yourselves here.
SteveRST
120cc Thumpstar Pro

Newbie from Chessington

Postby SteveRST » Fri May 05, 2017 4:20 pm

Hi all,

I did a day out with Off the Kerb Trail Riding in Dorking last October and really enjoyed it. Said I'd get a bike and now I finally have one. Bought a used CRF250L last weekend and got straight out on some of the lanes on the Sunday.

Very much a newbie - no previous off road experience. In fact have been generally spending most of my time and money on cars over the last few years. :lol: Had a sports bike about 8 years ago, but since then my total bike experience consists of some bike adventures abroad; 1 month riding length of Vietnam and 3 months riding length of India.

Looking forward to meeting some other people to ride with, learn new lanes and routes, hints on GPS & mapping, bike mechanics, plan a trip to Morocco, etc.

Anyone else in or near Chessington?

Steve

Dominic
500cc MXER

Re: Newbie from Chessington

Postby Dominic » Sat May 06, 2017 9:14 am

Welcome Steve

I saw your Facebook post the other day when you took your bike out for the first time. Congrats on the new purchase!

"Steve" is a legendary name in Surrey TRF, if you stick around you will meet Sharpy and Billy, the other Steves.

It looks like I will see you next Sunday on my ride from Bocketts.

RubenRi
50cc Honda PC

Postby RubenRi » Mon Jun 19, 2017 9:53 am

Domeinic wrote:Welcome Steve

I saw your Facebook post the other day when you took your bike out for the first time. Congrats on the new purchase!

"Steve" is a legendary bathmate hercules name in Surrey TRF, if you stick around you will meet Sharpy and Billy, the other Steves.

It looks like I will see you next Sunday on my ride from Bocketts.

Nice bike Steve.

stevent
1150 adventurer

Postby stevent » Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:28 pm

Welcome Steve!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Billy
woz bus pass

Postby Billy » Fri Jun 23, 2017 12:17 am

Gonna try to get to club night this month , did a morocco trip a few years ago, try to find me. (I will be the one who everyone is trying to avoid talking to)

Return to “Welcome New Members”