Enduro practice day with Dirtwise (Bordon) 26th of June

For all competitive riding such as enduros and hare & hounds
MuddySully
400cc Thumper

Enduro practice day with Dirtwise (Bordon) 26th of June

Postby MuddySully » Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:22 pm

Hi,
Going to try my first Enduro practice day. Dirtwise UK use Broxhead Common which I think is part of the military ground near Bordon.

I have spoken to Lee, at Dirtwise, and they appear to be geared up for all levels of riders, so looking forward to a different experience.

£40 for the day if you book on-line or £45 on the day. If anyone is interested in meeting up for the day then let me know.

http://www.dirtwiseuk.com/book-events/e ... -common-4/

Peter.

Toppsoff
350cc Veteran

Re: Enduro practice day with Dirtwise (Bordon) 26th of June

Postby Toppsoff » Sun Jun 19, 2016 9:50 pm

Enjoy yourself, it's a great course there which we did last weekend. Technical, close and sandy.
Take a comfy chair, a gazebo if it's moist, plenty of water and prepare to be exhausted after 5 laps.....
James Crawford

MuddySully
400cc Thumper

Re: Enduro practice day with Dirtwise (Bordon) 26th of June

Postby MuddySully » Mon Jun 27, 2016 7:43 am

Well I survived...
I had a brilliant day out at a well organised event. Not sure why but I was expecting the course to be a bit more open and easy going, so was a bit shocked as I started my run to find a tight single track winding its way through the forest, deep drop off's and some great muddy sections.
As the day went on my riding improved as did the course with some nice burms to try out.
This was only my third ride out on my BETA Xtrainer so really getting to know what it can do.

I would recommend this event if you want to get a taste of enduro. I may sign up for the one at the end of July.

Peter

Return to “Competitive Riding & Events like Enduro/3 Stage Trials/ Events”