Any more Pathfinders?

For all competitive riding such as enduros and hare & hounds
ShaunGASGAS300

Any more Pathfinders?

Postby ShaunGASGAS300 » Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:31 pm

Any more Pathfinder events coming up?

Or is there a website that shows when they are, just got a new bike so looking at entering some now.

stevent
1150 adventurer

Re: Any more Pathfinders?

Postby stevent » Thu Jun 07, 2018 7:56 pm

Shaun
Good to see you are back and riding
As I understand it the Pathfinder is kinda unique
If you want to know about trials /long distance trials events Kev Greening is your man. He is in Spain riding at the mo. (And posting pics on FB provoking envy)
Steven

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Raleigh Chopper
400cc Thumper

Postby Raleigh Chopper » Sat Jun 09, 2018 2:42 pm

Yes as Stevent says there is only one 3 stage trial still being held in the country (Pathfinder), however there are lots of LDT's (Long Distance Trial).

The Pathfinder is held on private ground with the 3rd stage an enduro, whereas Ldt's are trail rides using byways and some private land with 10-30 sections and a short timed special section in order to produce a winner if tied on trials points.

There is a FB page for LDT's showing events.

ShaunGASGAS300

Postby ShaunGASGAS300 » Sun Jun 10, 2018 3:08 pm

Raleigh Chopper wrote:Yes as Stevent says there is only one 3 stage trial still being held in the country (Pathfinder), however there are lots of LDT's (Long Distance Trial).

The Pathfinder is held on private ground with the 3rd stage an enduro, whereas Ldt's are trail rides using byways and some private land with 10-30 sections and a short timed special section in order to produce a winner if tied on trials points.

There is a FB page for LDT's showing events.

Thanks, I’ve done the Whitley 100 a few times.

Trying to stay away from LDT’s as don’t want to do the road work in the new bike. Looking at doing the hare &hounds and enduro comps again. Just thought I’d try the path finders as well as sounds like fun.

Thanks,

Return to “Competitive Riding & Events like Enduro/3 Stage Trials/ Events”