Anyone else fancy a Hare & Hounds on Sunday 23rd Sept?

For all competitive riding such as enduros and hare & hounds
PJSMiddleton
250cc Trail Rider

Anyone else fancy a Hare & Hounds on Sunday 23rd Sept?

Postby PJSMiddleton » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:13 am

I see there is a Hare & Hounds event being run by Portsmouth Motor Cycle Racing Club Ltd at Woodberry Lane, Rowlands Castle, Nr Emsworth on Sunday 23rd September 2018.

Anyone else fancy it?

http://www.pmcrc.uk/index.php/events-2018

This will be my first off road event so I'll be in the beginner class and aim to just have a laugh / wobble round really.

Please get in touch if, like me, you fancy having a go. We can share costs on van hire, etc

Paul

SurreyLanes
120cc Thumpstar Pro

Re: Anyone else fancy a Hare & Hounds on Sunday 23rd Sept?

Postby SurreyLanes » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:29 am

Do you have to be a member to get on this? How do you go about signing up/registering for this H&H?

Might give it a go.

Dominic
500cc MXER

Postby Dominic » Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:52 am

PJSMiddleton
250cc Trail Rider

Postby PJSMiddleton » Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:35 pm

SurreyLanes wrote:Do you have to be a member to get on this? How do you go about signing up/registering for this H&H?

Might give it a go.

I've entered, looks pretty straightforward. they do day membership for the ACU so it should be fairly simple. Let me know if you press the button. Whats the worst that could happen?!

PJSMiddleton
250cc Trail Rider

Postby PJSMiddleton » Fri Aug 31, 2018 8:17 pm

This vid might wet your taste buds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ShaunGASGAS300

Postby ShaunGASGAS300 » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:25 am

PJSMiddleton wrote:
SurreyLanes wrote:Do you have to be a member to get on this? How do you go about signing up/registering for this H&H?

Might give it a go.

I've entered, looks pretty straightforward. they do day membership for the ACU so it should be fairly simple. Let me know if you press the button. Whats the worst that could happen?!

Let us know how you get on.

I will be entering a few of the ACU events next year, so if you take a liking I'll hopefully see you at some.

Fleegle
350cc Veteran

Postby Fleegle » Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:03 pm

ShaunGASGAS300 wrote:
PJSMiddleton wrote:

Might give it a go.

I will be entering a few of the ACU events next year, so if you take a liking I'll hopefully see you at some.

It’s unlikely Paul will be riding in this H&H. He had an off on yesterday’s ride out and i suspect is now sporting some furniture on his arm

PJSMiddleton
250cc Trail Rider

Postby PJSMiddleton » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:09 am

Fleegle wrote:
ShaunGASGAS300 wrote:
PJSMiddleton wrote:

It’s unlikely Paul will be riding in this H&H. He had an off on yesterday’s ride out and i suspect is now sporting some furniture on his arm

PJSMiddleton
250cc Trail Rider

Postby PJSMiddleton » Thu Sep 20, 2018 10:11 am

Yes, the arm furniture has ballsed up the whole plan. Hopefully it comes off today and I might drive down to take a look but no actual riding for me for another 3-5 weeks apparently

Hoops
350cc Veteran

Postby Hoops » Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:30 am

PJSMiddleton wrote:Yes, the arm furniture has ballsed up the whole plan. Hopefully it comes off today and I might drive down to take a look but no actual riding for me for another 3-5 weeks apparently

Hi Paul

It's a good idea to go and see how an event is run to give you an idea about what an enduro is all about. Volunteering as a marshall is a good way to get involved.

My club (Normandy) is putting on a timecard on the 7th October at Yateley heath. Course is looking good and will be a 12+ mile loop that any competent rider can get round.

Timecards are different to hare and hounds and seem complicated at first but make sense once your actually riding.
Also they're much better IMO.

Your welcome to come down and have a look or even come down the day before to see the final prep.

Mark

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

Syd
350cc Veteran

Postby Syd » Sun Sep 23, 2018 9:33 am

Paul/ Shaun
I’ll be up for a few races - please post up which ones you fancy. I need at least 4 weeks notice.
not quite sure whether I can make 7th tho. I’m out on 29th at hookwood and on Devon trip 12-14. Look forward to seeing some of you on these.

Syd

PJSMiddleton
250cc Trail Rider

Postby PJSMiddleton » Mon Sep 24, 2018 11:13 am

Sound as soon as I’m biking again, I’ll be in touch.

Paul

Return to “Competitive Riding & Events like Enduro/3 Stage Trials/ Events”