Tricks in the Sticks Feb or March 2019

For all competitive riding such as enduros and hare & hounds
Whistler
50cc Fizzy

Tricks in the Sticks Feb or March 2019

Postby Whistler » Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:23 pm

Hi All,

Would anyone like to join me at Tricks in the Sticks in Kent? I’ve only been dirt biking for about 6 months and have quickly realised that there is lots of stuff to learn to help me clear logs, rocks, slide, wheelie and stay upright in ruts. I reckon some kick start style training should help me get up Gibbet Hill at the Punchbowl without injury, embarrassment or both. Either that or I’ll have a laugh trying – I’m planning to get some ‘air’ if it kills me!

I’ve spoken to a couple of people at the TRF who have recommended this company, so I’ve emailed Jason at www.tricksinthesticks.co.uk based in Sandhurst, Kent,TN18 5JB. He has arranged for a group of four of us to have half a day on trials bikes and then the remainder of the days training on our own enduro bikes for £200 per person.

Other prices he has stated:
£125 per person, training group of 4, full day (bring your own bike).
£200 for group of 4, half day on trials bike, then half day on own bike. My preference.
£300 private 1:1 training full day on one of his 250cc trials bike.

I’ll be riding my CRF250 there from Guildford for 8:30 am start (1:30hr from Guildford). I’ve listed the dates available (as of the 5th Feb). Let me know if you’d like to come and what dates you can do, I’ll book the date with Jason and then come back to you so that you can pay him directly. Should help clear a few winter cobwebs eh?

Wed 20th Feb
Tues 26th Feb (should be back in time for the 8pm Austin Vince)
Wed 27th Feb
Sat 9th March
Sun 10th Mar
Tues 12th Mar
Sun 17th March

Kind regards,

Malcolm Knowles
07900 894 800

Return to “Competitive Riding & Events like Enduro/3 Stage Trials/ Events”