Yam XT350 exhaust

Want something someone might have or they know where to get it?
PaulMcLaughlin
250cc Trail Rider

Yam XT350 exhaust

Postby PaulMcLaughlin » Tue Sep 08, 2015 10:08 pm

Hi All,
My XT350 needed some investigative surgery and I had to amputate the fused together (and holed) Micron exhaust system in order to take the head off. I believe I've sorted the problem but now I need a replacement exhaust (or parts of) to get it back together and rolling again. The bike's destined to be my hack so I'n not looking for anything new or genuine original. Does anyone have something suitable kicking around the shed looking for a new lease of life?
All the best,
Paul Mc
All the best,
Paul Mc

matt_rehm_hext
50cc Fizzy

Re: Yam XT350 exhaust

Postby matt_rehm_hext » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:29 pm

Hi

I've got a 1985 xt350 that I haven't got round to rebuilding - I don't suppose you'd be interested in buying the bike from me? Some of it is in good condition, some not. Last ran fine in 2013 and no engine issues. Have a new unused rear wheel that Hagon built for me with a new yamaha hub fitted with new unused trial tyre. Got a barely used swingarm to go with it and various other bits. Good condition plastic side panels too which are hard to get and expensive.

Can explain more if you're interested

Regards,

Matt

PaulMcLaughlin
250cc Trail Rider

Re: Yam XT350 exhaust

Postby PaulMcLaughlin » Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:26 pm

Hi Matt, but I think I've got enough bits to be going on with (apart from an exhaust that is). The XT is a nice bike, much easier and more relaxed to ride than the KTM I've just bought. Why not rebuild it flog it as a runner; that's my current plan. Alternatively, if it's beyond hope, break it and sell the bits on eBay; people seem to offer XTbits for silly money. I've no idea if they sell though. If you want to shift the exhaust I might be interested.
All the best,
Paul Mc
All the best,
Paul Mc

Return to “Wanted”