Surrey Hills AONB open debate

Talk about anything.
silvergull
400cc Thumper

Surrey Hills AONB open debate

Postby silvergull » Tue Nov 20, 2018 7:28 am

Hi to all: below are details for an open event, which may be of interest, free to attend but admission by ticket only, details below. I am going, and will if possible raise any questions you may have, some of the topics they may cover will almost certainly have an impact on the green road network. I will ask any questions on behalf of the TRF, if you let me have these questions by pm in time.
Hope to see some of you there, I do have a spare ticket also. Locally produced food and drink will be available, ( not free) .
Thanks, Brian Cohen.
( ps, to get a ticket, go onto the surrey hills aonb site, and find the eventbrite link there. )

The Surrey Hills Symposium - Join the debate
Nearly 70 years after National Parks and Areas of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONBs) were first established, an independent panel will undertake a new review of how these iconic landscapes meet our needs in the 21st century, and examine whether they are fit for the future.

In response to the Government review, the Surrey Hills is joining the debate! A Surrey Hills Symposium hosted by the University of Surrey will take place on Wednesday 28 November. This FREE event is an opportunity to celebrate the Surrey Hills AONB during its 60th anniversary, and to look towards the future. A ‘Question Time’ style debate will be chaired by BBC broadcaster Tom Heap and a panel of experts will debate topics from climate change, future land management, tourism and business development to development pressure and London expansion.

Come #jointhedebate

Book FREE Tickets
Beano: Appears on a Wednesday

Return to “General Discussion”