Pathfinder 3 Stage info?

Talk about anything.
boredus
250cc Trail Rider

Pathfinder 3 Stage info?

Postby boredus » Mon Jan 13, 2020 5:15 pm

Hi all,

Not wanting to take a phone call and miss getting a place this year! I wondered if TRF members get options to enter before ACU members do?
The event sold out so quickly last year if you weren't waiting online with finger on the trigger you missed it!

Great event this one!

regards
Ian

kevpg
400cc Thumper

Re: Pathfinder 3 Stage info?

Postby kevpg » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:50 pm

Ian,

Sorry to hear you missed a spot on the Pathfinder last year and thanks for your support of the event.

No one could have predicted we would sell out in 12 hours last year especially as they could barely scrape 60 riders together when I started helping out a few years ago.

Unfortunately we have to work on a first come first served basis, it's the only fair way, so be ready this year, I will make sure everyone gets plenty of notice, posting updates both here and on our FB page.

Good luck.

Kev

Pathfinder 3 Stage Trial - Sunday 17 May - Bagshot Surrey

stevent
1150 adventurer

Postby stevent » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:50 pm

kevpg wrote:Ian,

No one could have predicted we would sell out in 12 hours last year especially as they could barely scrape 60 riders together when I started helping out a few years ago.

Kevin,

What a great achievement.

I recall you inviting the old boys from Aldermastons MCC and realising how much history was bound up in the event.

Something we should celebrate.

Steven

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

boredus
250cc Trail Rider

Postby boredus » Tue Jan 14, 2020 3:44 pm

Thank you Kev,

I thoroughly enjoyed the event in 2018, I was completely rubbish on my Xtrainer but it was such a good laugh and the land it is held on is well rested so it isnt just full of criss-crossed old ruts and exposed routes.

I will keep an eye out, is it safe to assume it will be posted on the Aldermaston Nomads FB and linked on the Surrey TRF facebook groups?

cheers
Ian

kevpg
400cc Thumper

Postby kevpg » Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:31 pm

Will definitely be posted on Nomads and Surrey FB page plus as many others as I can think of!
Kev

Pathfinder 3 Stage Trial - Sunday 17 May - Bagshot Surrey

Return to “General Discussion”