anyone know about this, or see this?

Talk about anything.
silvergull
400cc Thumper

anyone know about this, or see this?

Postby silvergull » Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:54 am

DIRT BIKE ACCIDENT - FLED SCENE. Hey everyone. A group of dirt bikers plowed their way through Abinger Hammer today at 1.30 and I would like to get to the bottom of who they are and where I might be able to get hold of them.
One of them was doing wheelies, lost control and then him and his bike wound up bouncing in to the side of the car in front of us before smashing in to the front of our car.
First thing we did was ask if he was ok and then before we could do anything about it he was up and they were all off in to the distance. It happened right opposite the little shop in front of the stream and had any kids been about someone could have easily been killed and if the bike had come through our windscreen we could have been very badly hurt or even killed.
Three unmarked police cars arrived within minutes and had been aware that this lot were riding dangerously but were unable to catch them or offer much hope that they would be able to identify them. Police were great but we wouldn’t expect this to be a priority for them considering everything else going on in the world.
Anyway, I don’t really hold out much hope of any response or info but would ask that if anyone hears anything (conversation in the pub/at work etc) about those responsible that they at the very least pass on that their selfish actions and cowardly retreat have caused a lot of distress, wasted time and expense that we could have done without.
It was lucky that no one was seriously hurt today but I can’t imagine that kind of luck lasting forever. They need to stop and think before they do something they regret for the rest of their lives. . I have reported this information to the police.

posted by a member of the public, over this weekend- bc
Beano: Appears on a Wednesday

Return to “General Discussion”