2 stroke v 4 stroke

Talk about anything.
Billy
woz bus pass

Re: 2 stroke v 4 stroke

Postby Billy » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:11 pm

What a suprise, Charlie can`t make it, still giving it large on the forum though..........................Wanker

Beerbelly
750 flat tracker

Postby Beerbelly » Sun Jan 12, 2014 8:56 pm

I wish u would put your two cells together. Maybe the light bulb will come on. No bike = No ride.... No need to swear at me either. I'd be likely to think you were getting pmt. ;)

Billy
woz bus pass

Postby Billy » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:31 pm

Charlie Soto wrote:I wish u would put your two cells together. Maybe the light bulb will come on. No bike = No ride.... No need to swear at me either. I'd be likely to think you were getting pmt. ;)

According to previous posts you bought a Honda CRF on the 14th December, how long does it take to register a bike at a main dealer ? You also have a rebuilt Gas Gas, again according to previous posts. My two cells make that two bikes, unless I am missing something somewhere.

Beerbelly
750 flat tracker

2 stroke v 4 stroke

Postby Beerbelly » Sun Jan 12, 2014 9:39 pm

Billy wrote:
According to previous posts you bought a Honda CRF on the 14th December, how long does it take to register a bike at a main dealer ? You also have a rebuilt Gas Gas, again according to previous posts. My two cells make that two bikes, unless I am missing something somewhere.

Well the crf was converted to the XRL model. This takes a month. The bike is now physically ready to pick up but the reg papers were sent off last Wednesday - this will take 5-10 working days to get back. Not picking it up without the reg number if not insurance may not be valid.

The gas gas was rebuilt top end wise just before Xmas. Then discovered main idle gear shaft snapped so I've had to have the inner and outer casing sleeved and a new shaft made. Either that or complete strip down again and new casings... Then once we did that discovered the sprag was gone... And now it looks like the sprag was put in incorrectly... Not a happy bunny.

So yes two bikes but sadly none ready yet. So sick of mechanics I start a bike mech course at Merton tech tomorrow so I can just do it myself going forward. (I don't have money tree either so these things take time to sort)

Beerbelly
750 flat tracker

Postby Beerbelly » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:35 am

Billy no Brains - I got the beautiful red mud magnet this morning as you keep bleating on like an old bird and dropped the gas gas back at the workshop. Hopefully I'll make your ride if the paperwork arrives this week or the gas gas gets fixed. Which ever comes first. Image :0

Billy
woz bus pass

Postby Billy » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:05 pm

Charlie Soto wrote:Billy no Brains - I got the beautiful red mud magnet this morning as you keep bleating on like an old bird and dropped the gas gas back at the workshop. Hopefully I'll make your ride if the paperwork arrives this week or the gas gas gets fixed. Which ever comes first. Image :0

That looks good Charlie, the CRF in red and white is without a doubt just about the sexiest looking dirt bike out there, still think the 450 is way too powerful for green laning but have to admit to being just a little bit jealous. Enjoy it Charlie, but take it easy till you get used to it, mine bit my bum too many times to count..........................Lucky boy, bet you cant wait to get out.

P.S. Heard a rumour Honda were gonna start doing 2/strokes again. Hmmmm a red and white 2/stroke....................

Billy
woz bus pass

Postby Billy » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:11 pm

Charlie Soto wrote:I wish u would put your two cells together. Maybe the light bulb will come on. No bike = No ride.... No need to swear at me either. I'd be likely to think you were getting pmt. ;)

And another of your previous posts said you were feeling left out cos i didn`t pick on you, make up your mind............................Wanker

Beerbelly
750 flat tracker

Postby Beerbelly » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:12 pm

Ah yeah if they started doing two strokes this would be good - I just can't get on with all the high revving business - prefer linear power than nothing then all! And constant jetting and no engine braking. I like to just chug in third and knowing the power is there when you want it. I guess the 250 would have been enough but was a thinking on going further afield and not just green lanes :) I guess it's about moderating the throttle rather than going spastic! I defo need some lessons with Lee to get some technique pointers unless you fancy showing me some of your tips!? Looks so nice don't want to take it out!

Beerbelly
750 flat tracker

Postby Beerbelly » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:21 pm

Billy wrote:have to admit to being just a little bit jealous.

Jealous? I though you Orange lovers would never say anything of the sort!!! Haha

And one of the sexiest? Oh my god i think your really Red underneath the Orange!

I think the 450r looks better with twin exhausts... I thought this one came with them and was gutted when it didn't!

Billy
woz bus pass

Postby Billy » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:26 pm

Charlie Soto wrote:
Billy wrote:have to admit to being just a little bit jealous.

Jealous? I though you Orange lovers would never say anything of the sort!!! Haha

And one of the sexiest? Oh my god i think your really Red underneath the Orange!

I think the 450r looks better with twin exhausts... I thought this one came with them and was gutted when it didn't!

My bike isn`t actually Orange and the sexiest bike in my garage is red and it`s a Honda....................

Beerbelly
750 flat tracker

2 stroke v 4 stroke

Postby Beerbelly » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:29 pm

Billy wrote:
My bike isn`t actually Orange and the sexiest bike in my garage is red and it`s a Honda....................

Blade?

I was gutted when I sold my yellow and purple RRV :( the Mille wasn't a patch on it.

Was fast as fcuk after I toyed with the sprockets ;) left all the new 1000s sat at the lights!

Billy
woz bus pass

Postby Billy » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:46 pm

Charlie Soto wrote:
Blade?

2002,first of the injected but not too small like the newer sports bikes,still fast but comfy enough to spend a week touring on. Absolutely mint, only done 9000 miles, one owner before me who was a friend who had it from new. Hasn`t been mucked about with, just sensible mods, end can, power commander,steering damper and tail tidy. Rides like a dream and looks lovely (red and black,imo best colour)

Return to “General Discussion”