Finally arrived...

Show off pics of your beloved or projects
Suzuki-Stumpy
LIFE member

Finally arrived...

Postby Suzuki-Stumpy » Tue Apr 29, 2014 8:25 pm

Yep, my Enduro is finally with me ... just in the process of running her in (picked her up Saturday, about halfway through the running in miles at the moment) ... even though she's been lowered, she's still a bloody tall machine so mounting/dismounting is an adventure every time :)

Not sure if I'll get a chance to get out and do some trails with any of you before I go on vacation at the end of May, but I'll keep an eye out on the boards for any reasonably local newbie runs. Hopefully should be able to make May's club night also after missing Aprils.

mudeevee
750 flat tracker

Re: Finally arrived...

Postby mudeevee » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:53 pm

looks gorgeous. With that you'll cover the Surrey lanes in a few minutes..........

maybe we should setup a route to Australia - you'll see the benefits of a 690 then

Suzuki-Stumpy
LIFE member

Postby Suzuki-Stumpy » Tue Apr 29, 2014 9:57 pm

lol... It certainly does bring out the hooligan in me. However, that said, KTM seem to have perfected their ride-by-wire throttle now. So in the lower gears, it can be relatively sedate - just dial in a throttle opening and it'll quite comfortably sit there at low(isn) speeds.

steve sharp
LIFE member

Postby steve sharp » Tue Apr 29, 2014 11:12 pm

Come and get it dirty on my new members ride. Follow link for details, we have a few places left.

https://surreytrf.gigatech.co.uk/viewto ... f=11&t=962

Suzuki-Stumpy
LIFE member

Postby Suzuki-Stumpy » Wed Apr 30, 2014 8:06 am

Would love to Steve, but unfortunately I'm already involved in a charity rally that day.

Return to “Photo Gallery”