Group AGM - Tues 28 January

Bike shows and other events we've made an appearance
stevent
1150 adventurer

Postby stevent » Sun Jan 05, 2020 8:57 am

Dear All

Further to previous notices.

Our Group AGM will take place on during our club night, on Tuesday 28 January at Ripley British Legion, Rose Lane Ripley.

Arrive from 7:30pm for informal chat. Proceedings will start at 8:15. On the agenda:

- Awards for contributions during 2019 (still time to make nominations! - https://forms.gle/T3QA3sNGyL4T1wLX8 )
- Reports from officers on previous year
- Questions and answers
- Election of officers for 2020
- Raffle draw

Thanks

Steven

stevent
1150 adventurer

Re: Group AGM - Tues 28 January

Postby stevent » Mon Jan 27, 2020 10:44 pm

Quick reminder - it’s our AGM club night tomorrow night - Tuesday 28 Jan 8pm

Royal British Legion Rose Lane Ripley

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stevent
1150 adventurer

Postby stevent » Wed Jan 29, 2020 10:49 pm

Great turn out at our AGM last night.

Congratulations to Gary Sharpe who was nominated by members as the best run leader and received “the Sharpie”.

We had awards for Brian C, Mike W, Colin W, Kevin G, Murray L, Stewie R, Tony R; and the Derek ‘Mudeevee’ Vansittart ‘Spirit of the Fellowship’ Award went to Luke A. There was a round of applause for everyone who contributes to the Group one way or another.

Officers for 2020 are John T (Rights of Road),
Murray L (Treasurer), Kev G (Events), Luke A (Social Media), Nigel C (New Members) and myself as Chair (one more year only!).

We had various reports, raffle and honey sale too.

Thanks everyone, here’s to another great year of trail riding! ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

silvergull
400cc Thumper

Re: Group AGM - Tues 28 January

Postby silvergull » Thu Jan 30, 2020 11:11 am

Thanks for award, not exactly sure what it was for, services to rights of way I would guess, or maybe just a 'good-bye and thank you'! thanks to all who proposed me for this! Seems a very plush venue: the legion really has upped their game, last time I was there it was just snooker, formica tables, sports t.v. and a working bar! But the members do deserve better!
all the best, cheers bc
Beano: Appears on a Wednesday

Return to “Events”