First sat run Nov 2nd

Runs for newcomers. (Rides & Meets has now been moved to the TRF Members Area)
coolhand
400cc Thumper

First sat run Nov 2nd

Postby coolhand » Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:02 am

Due to the success of last months first sat run we would like to repeat it and try to make it a monthly thing.

I am only posting here as there is no option to post runs other than in the members only section on the forum, as this is open to non-members I have posted here so they can see the info. I am having to manage it in 2 x places already so I do not want a 3rd so please ONLY REPLY HERE IF YOU HAVE NO OTHER OPTION. IF YOU HAVE NO FACEBOOK ACCOUNT AND YOU HAVE NO ACCESS TO THE MEMBERS ONLY SECTION. Thanks for understanding.
We can do
1. Beginners from box hill area
2. Intermediate from box hill area
3. Beginners from Tilford
4. Intermediate from Tilford

Could anyone that wants to do this let me know if you'd like to come along and your preference on which run and I'll try to match you up with the relevant group.

Got no trail bike but interested in what we do? Meet us at Newlands corner at 1pm for an informal chat about how to get into it.

All starting at 10am and all meeting at Newlands for lunch and a chat at 1pm.

The runs are open to all, non-members are welcome on a "try before you buy basis" no pressure to join on the day or after just enjoy the day and make up your own mind in your own time.

Usual Trf stuff applies, £2 each to go towards the fighting fund, have breakdown cover, max 6 riders per group incl guide, arrive with full tank of fuel, ride at your own risk.

Many Thanks
Luke A

steve sharp
LIFE member

Re: First sat run Nov 2nd

Postby steve sharp » Tue Oct 15, 2019 1:00 pm

Hi, There is a strong interest from FB post, so if you fancy this ride book a place on this forum sooner rather than later to reserve your place. Don’t forget to state your area and preference.

Steve

paulh
250cc Trail Rider

Postby paulh » Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:14 pm

Hi luke ,ive just written to you on another thread , could you book me in for an intermediate ride from Tilford on sat 2nd please

cheers Paul

coolhand
400cc Thumper

Postby coolhand » Wed Oct 23, 2019 12:39 pm

paulh wrote:Hi luke ,ive just written to you on another thread , could you book me in for an intermediate ride from Tilford on sat 2nd please

cheers Paul

Sorry Paul that run is full unless I can get another run leader, I can put you on a reserve list in case someone drops out or you can go from boxhill

Luke A

paulh
250cc Trail Rider

Postby paulh » Wed Oct 23, 2019 3:58 pm

Ok, can you put me on reserve then please

cheers Paul

Jezben
250cc Trail Rider

Postby Jezben » Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:52 am

Hi please can you put me (Jez) and Colin Bean down for a beginners ride from Tilford on the 2nd.

Thanks

coolhand
400cc Thumper

Postby coolhand » Thu Oct 24, 2019 9:54 am

Jezben wrote:Hi please can you put me (Jez) and Colin Bean down for a beginners ride from Tilford on the 2nd.

Thanks

Thanks you both have a place, could you please let me know if you are TRF members.

and I presume neither of you have a facebook account?

Many Thanks
Luke A

coolhand
400cc Thumper

Postby coolhand » Thu Oct 24, 2019 10:37 am

paulh wrote:Ok, can you put me on reserve then please

cheers Paul

Paul you have a place now, intermediate from Tilford.

Thanks
Luke A

Jezben
250cc Trail Rider

Postby Jezben » Thu Oct 24, 2019 11:03 pm

coolhand wrote:
Jezben wrote:Hi please can you put me (Jez) and Colin Bean down for a beginners ride from Tilford on the 2nd.

Thanks

Thanks you both have a place, could you please let me know if you are TRF members.

and I presume neither of you have a facebook account?

Many Thanks
Luke A

Yes Luke I am a new member. not sure If Colin has joined yet.
I tried to use Facebook, but my phone would not let me post for some reason. Will address the problem for next time.

Regards
Jez

steve sharp
LIFE member

Postby steve sharp » Sun Oct 27, 2019 8:46 am

Tilford

Heads up, the Tilford Bridge by the green & pub is closed. This will impact you if your riding/ driving from north of Tilford.

Regards
Steve

paulh
250cc Trail Rider

Postby paulh » Wed Oct 30, 2019 7:23 am

Hi Luke , sorry somethings come up so wont be able to make this saturday , could i put my name forward for the Dec run ?

thanks paul

coolhand
400cc Thumper

Postby coolhand » Wed Oct 30, 2019 10:13 am

paulh wrote:Hi Luke , sorry somethings come up so wont be able to make this saturday , could i put my name forward for the Dec run ?

thanks paul

sure no problem, look out for the next one I am not taking bookings for it yet though.

Thanks
Luke A

Return to “Beginners Runs”