Wern DDU Quarry Ride - December

Runs for newcomers. (Rides & Meets has now been moved to the TRF Members Area)
_Poindexter_
50cc Honda PC

Wern DDU Quarry Ride - December

Postby _Poindexter_ » Thu Oct 31, 2019 8:14 am

Hi All, following on Gary's recent facebook post re Wern DDU Quary, I want me some of that.

So whose in?

I have december off work and would like to arrange a trip for a days quarry riding at some point in the first couple of weeks of December.

Maybe stay in a B & B the night before. Its a 4 hour drive from London. I Live in Putney and can take 2 more bikes in the back of the truck.

I have never ridden there before but am up for some of those hillclimbs for sure.

Let me know what days you can come if you are interested. I am flexible so will go for it on whatever day yields the highest numbers.

Cheers
Lewis

_Poindexter_
50cc Honda PC

Re: Wern DDU Quarry Ride - December

Postby _Poindexter_ » Thu Oct 31, 2019 10:27 am

Maybe this won't be for beginners but I couldn't see anywhere else to post this. Maybe an intermediate runs section is needed here.

coolhand
400cc Thumper

Postby coolhand » Thu Oct 31, 2019 4:31 pm

Hi Lewis,

Fantastic you would be up for organising this.

I’d be up for it, I’m flexible with dates

There is a members only section that’s where you should post once you have logged in and if you are a member you will see it.

If you dont get enough interest on forum would be good to make it an event on the Facebook page.

Luke A

Luke B
400cc Thumper

Postby Luke B » Fri Nov 01, 2019 6:45 am

Wern ddu 4 hrs from london ?
Great place but is a bit hardcore for most .

_Poindexter_
50cc Honda PC

Postby _Poindexter_ » Wed Nov 06, 2019 10:03 am

Nice one I will do a quick facebook post to see if anyone else is interested. I see you live in Molesey which isn't that far from me. Do you know any good riding routes locally? Maybe we could do a ride out and discuss the quarry ride over a coffee?

Return to “Beginners Runs”