Saturday 3rd July Surrey Hills

Runs for newcomers. (Rides & Meets has now been moved to the TRF Members Area)
Billy
woz bus pass

Saturday 3rd July Surrey Hills

Postby Billy » Sat Jun 26, 2021 12:35 pm

Hi , I will lead a local ride around the Dorking Guildford area for newer members or those who have been out a couple of times. Meet at 9.30 to ride at 10.00 . Please arrive with a full tank , means of recovery in case of any problems and a couple of pounds for a donation to club funds . This ride will be suitable for big or small bikes and will be a very relaxed pace . Please only put your name down if you are sure you can make it, also just pop out the night before and check your bike starts , doesn’t have a puncture etc . If you’re interested please put your name down on here or Facebook . Steve .

Riders List: 1. Steve Braham. 2. Kacper Jankowiak .3. Adrian white. 4.

steve sharp
LIFE member

Re: Saturday 3rd July Surrey Hills

Postby steve sharp » Sun Jun 27, 2021 7:26 pm

3 places left.

Dingbatski
50cc Fizzy

Postby Dingbatski » Sat Jul 03, 2021 3:45 pm

Hi Steve, I need to get permission from my overlord/wife before I confirm but where are you setting off from and what time do you plan on winding up?
Cheers Simon (aka Dingbatski member ly150584zk)

Dingbatski
50cc Fizzy

Postby Dingbatski » Sat Jul 03, 2021 9:33 pm

Hi Steve,
I'm good to go, so please add Simon Aldridge to your group.
I haven't been on a rideout for yonks so where do we meet? is it Still Rykas Cafe? Please let me know. I'm on 07967 808941.
Cheers Simon

Billy
woz bus pass

Postby Billy » Sun Jul 04, 2021 4:12 pm

I’m totally confused by this , you say you are ready to go , you posted this at 9.30 in the evening for a ride due at 10.00 on the same morning . Unless DeLorean have started making motorcycles !!!

ChrisA
50cc Fizzy

Postby ChrisA » Thu Aug 05, 2021 7:44 pm

LOL.

I've just joined the TRF and also a beginner. Will there be another of these runs in August?

(I don't use social media so can't check Facebook).

Thanks
Chris

steve sharp
LIFE member

Postby steve sharp » Fri Aug 06, 2021 3:56 pm

Hi Chris,

We aim to put on group rides on the 1st Saturday of every month.

Unfortunately a lot of our run leaders do not post their runs on the Forum. We have some runs advertised on FB but they are now full.

We also try to provide rides throughout the month, but it depends upon people advertising their rides.

I usually advertise my rides on both Forum & Fb, but I cant lead at the moment.

It would be great if you could join up to FB, as there are more rides advertised on it. One of the officer will be contacting you to explain how you can join without giving away any personal data.

I also suggest that you post requesting someone to take you out, hopefully the people that use the forum will come forward. If you do not get any joy, please contact me and we can sort something out.

Regards
Steve

steve sharp
LIFE member

Postby steve sharp » Fri Aug 06, 2021 4:09 pm

Hi Chris,

There are also rides advertised in Forum under Members Section > Rides & Meets.
viewforum.php?f=11

If you have not obtained access to this area, let me know and I will get the Admin to authorise you. We will need your name as per your TRF membership card, membership number, email and forum user name.

Cheers
Steve

ChrisA
50cc Fizzy

Postby ChrisA » Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:15 pm

Hi Steve,

Thanks for the links to the Forum. I'll keep an eye on it. But it looks like to get the best from the TRF you're forced into creating an FB account which I won't be doing for many reasons I won't bore you with.

Cheers,
Chris

Return to “Beginners Runs”