Surrey TRF Membership

Letter Templates, List Of Contacts, Knowing your rights, Resources to help you fight the bans
stevent
1150 adventurer

Surrey TRF Membership

Postby stevent » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:22 am

Hi guys

As you'll have seen in Trail magazine, the TRF has a lot of membership churn, out of our 3000 membership we are recruiting 1000 new members a year (great) but also losing 1000 members too (not great).

Also, as Steve told us at club night, our club is 3rd biggest in the country with 176 members, with growth of 17. We have been pipped by Hertfordshire which has 180 members but a massive growth of 53 members. Devon are way out in front with 344 members

I want to try to get our club up into second place!

So:

* If you're into trail riding and are reading this and haven't paid up then do it now! You can find details of how, here: http://trf.org.uk/membership/join-online.html.

* I also thought about reviewing our membership lists, past and present, and identifying people who have fallen away. I thought a bit of a nudge may encourage some of these to rejoin. I'm thinking a gentle polite email out to ex-members, followed up with a phone call to those who don't respond. Will keep track of outcomes so we don't start harassing members.

* If you have friends who ride but are not members, please get them signed up!

* If you can think of places where we can put leaflets, or posters, let us know as we can get hold of these.

* Finally I am thinking bout doing a member survey, to get the views of everyone, on what they like about the club, and what we could do even better.This is my bread and butter as I work as a social researcher. Tools like survey monkey should make this fairly easy. I would report back results to a club night. And it will help us make our club even better I reckon.

Any thoughts or views or offers to help gratefully received

Steven

ktm sam
250cc Trail Rider

Re: Surrey TRF Membership

Postby ktm sam » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:01 pm

That on line form is useless I've tried a number of times to join so got the hump with it I've now contacted the members director and he has emailed me a form to fill in and post back with the payment of £45, which I'll be doing this week :)

Sam.

leejerome
350cc Veteran

Postby leejerome » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:48 am

I had issues with the online form :-/

Tried it at work on a PC and it all worked lovely

ktm sam
250cc Trail Rider

Postby ktm sam » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:06 pm

Im now a TRF member :D

Beerbelly
750 flat tracker

Postby Beerbelly » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:10 pm

Congratulations! U on the Alton ride sat?

ktm sam
250cc Trail Rider

Postby ktm sam » Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:53 pm

Hi Charlie,
I'd love to be out Saturday but im working I do have my name down for the ride out on the 8th March which im looking forward to, im now up for venturing further a field as do have a trailer now. You wouldn't know anyone one for a brand new Dave cooper bike rack and tow board its the one for vans and 4x4's. when you out next after the Alton ride? let me know mate as would be up for it. :D

Sam..

Beerbelly
750 flat tracker

Postby Beerbelly » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:01 am

I could do with a light board but I have an unused Dave cooper van rack myself... I'm off the 8th to France so will be after. I do gave 5 days hols to take before April so can try and do some midweek runs?

ktm sam
250cc Trail Rider

Postby ktm sam » Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:19 am

Charlie you can have the light board for a tenner if you want it, its brand new also. Yeah let me know about a mid week ride to mate but give us a few days notice.

Return to “Relevant Resources”