drz 400 e ... time to sell it

Bikes, kit, surpluss gear...
kris
LIFE member

drz 400 e ... time to sell it

Postby kris » Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:23 pm

My dear old yellow drz .. sits in the garage as the snow bike, emergency get to work bike, occasional green laner, bike for the kids to play on at my mates enduro track.... but really isn't getting used.

I had thought about using it for some monster 'road of bones' austin vince style run .. would be perfect for that ... but doubt I will ever get round to it.

The drz was my entry to the trf in 2008 and HAS been raced AND rallied ... well it did one enduro race when I first started until the penny dropped that I needed a modern two stroke and did the hafren rally on it. Doing more hard enduro focus'd stuff these days so sticking with two strokes.

Had lots of fun with the trf on it and bought nearly new in 2008 its on an 2007 plate.

Bullet proof engine, very reliable .. would make a stonking supermoto (its the e version so has lots of oomph)

Trickle charger has done its job and started first time for its monthly run round the block) and just got a one year mot .... (the bike is ready for the lanes .. new tyres with has mooses/ metal rad guards and has the essential winter item ... HEATED GRIPS :-)

If you have a mate who is interested in a reliable green lane entry level bike that holds its value ... ping me on
mrchrisedwards at gmail.com

Looking for sensible ebay completed listing prices for it

kris
LIFE member

Re: drz 400 e ... time to sell it

Postby kris » Fri Dec 22, 2017 11:28 am

some photos here -> https://photos.app.goo.gl/h13q8xCSq9ZCGMaF2

plastic tank and e carb means this is might appeal more to the road going supermoto town riders .....but quietly listing it here to you folks if someone wants one for the new year as it is ready to roll on the green lanes

just want sensible 'ebay completed lists for a comparable model' ... has mooses and heated grips !

has an mot from july but just doesn't get ridden these days (once a month up and down a closed road to keep things in working order)

email me via surreytrf @ gmail.com and will pick up any requests to view etc

Return to “For Sale”