New Motorcycle repair service

Post and discuss good dirt bike shops and garages
Corky78
350cc Veteran

Re: New Motorcycle repair service

Postby Corky78 » Wed Apr 15, 2015 6:20 pm

Sounds like he's a man of many talents!!
Corky

KTM 450 EXC 2006

Luke B
400cc Thumper

Postby Luke B » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:33 pm

Valuable input from Billy there, unfortunately it is true, not so much in respect of the fat bustard bit but yes I will smoke your cigars and eat your bacon when drunk.,sorry stubble.
Luke

burls
400cc Thumper

Postby burls » Wed Apr 15, 2015 7:36 pm

Billy wrote:I have never used Luke`s repair services, but if you need someone to eat all your food when they are pissed, then when you are on top of a mountain in Wales miles from any shops and you need someone to smoke all your cigars, Luke`s your man..............Fat Bastard.............

Not seen him recently then Billy? He's disappearing. He came round to my place the other day and I could hear him but couldn't see him. I can't comment on your missing smokes.

Raleigh Chopper
400cc Thumper

Postby Raleigh Chopper » Wed Apr 15, 2015 8:57 pm

Another recommendation for Luke.
Luke replaced rear wheel bearings and fork seals on my bike. After listening to me whingeing on about the limitations of my Freeride forks (well documented !), he took note, made a couple of suggestions and off he went with the pair of them to fettle. Well a few days later he returned them (at a very reasonable cost). I stuck them on the bike (kept them upright like you said Luke) went off on a ride and can safely say that the Freeride has never been so well suspended up front. Complete transformation, he really does know what he is doing.
Thanks Luke

Mouseman
350cc Veteran

Postby Mouseman » Sat May 09, 2015 9:12 am

Big fat thumbs up for Luke B...

Just had new cam chain and tensioner and rear wheel bearings fitted.

All good.

Thanks again Luke.

Corky78
350cc Veteran

Postby Corky78 » Mon Jul 27, 2015 1:40 pm

In case those are still wondering where to take your bike....

My KTM stopped by the road in a cloud of white smoke. Nothing obvious to me after checking to see if the Head Gasket had gone.

Called Luke, dropped it round, 3 weeks later and she's as good as new, in fact, running better than new :D

Second time Luke has done work on my bike - I won't take it anywhere else now.

Don't hesitate - give him a PM

Thanks again Luke
Corky

KTM 450 EXC 2006

KirkWilling
350cc Veteran

Postby KirkWilling » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:10 pm

Top bloke , I've had my ktm 300 for a few years now and it's never run quite right lots of money and time spent on it but with no success ! So I thought I would let Luke have a try omg he went over it with a fine tooth comb ! He found numerous faults , re jetted my carb amongst other bits and pieces ! The bike now rides like brand new feels fantastic !
Highly recommend he even picked up and dropped off the bike . Totally hassle free thanks again sausage fingers !!!!

Patt959
125cc Novice

Postby Patt959 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 11:49 am

Hi Luke,

I'm hoping you're the man to help me or point me in the right direction.

I've recently bought a 2008 KTM 450 EXC-R. There are already a few issues that I need sorting out and I was interested to know your thoughts and rough costs and availability.

I live in Brighton but can travel.

So far the list goes like this:

Rear shock adjust screw for rebound isn't tightening up so can't set correctly / shock rebuild??
Oil plug bolt won't undo and has started to round
Sort out hoses that hang down underneath / carburettor / cutting out in deep water

It also needs an oil change which I can do but if you want to price up with and without the oil change that would great.

I'm going to wales on 8th Jan for 2 days riding so depending on costs I'd be interested to know turn around time for the above.

Thanks very much

Pat

Luke B
400cc Thumper

Postby Luke B » Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:50 pm

Pm'd you patt

Billy
woz bus pass

Postby Billy » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:43 pm

Old fat fingers is giving my bike a new lease of life at this very moment , I have every faith in this fat ba$tard. Look out boys, I'm gonna be well fast when I am back.............

Beerbelly
750 flat tracker

Postby Beerbelly » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:22 pm

Billy wrote:Old fat fingers is giving my bike a new lease of life at this very moment , I have every faith in this fat ba$tard. Look out boys, I'm gonna be well fast when I am back.............

Shame you can't get a new lease of life

Luke B
400cc Thumper

Postby Luke B » Mon Oct 31, 2016 12:05 pm

Been flat out busy with bikes for a while but have space now.

Return to “Suppliers & Service”