Surrey TRF @ London ExCel MCN Bike Show - 16-18 Feb 2018

Bike shows and other events we've made an appearance
stevent
1150 adventurer

Surrey TRF @ London ExCel MCN Bike Show - 16-18 Feb 2018

Postby stevent » Sun Jan 21, 2018 3:11 pm

Hello guys

We are looking for volunteers again to man the stand at the London ExCel bike show.

Here is the message from Alcuin who is organising it this year. There is a link through to Facebook. Tony did a write up of last year's event.
viewtopic.php?f=35&t=2361

If you are interested please let us know on this forum and then get onto the Facebook page. We already have Sharpie and Brian interested.

Thanks

Steven

************************************************************************************************************************

Dear Fellows(male and female)

I am writing to as reps for the TRF groups geographically closest to London in the hope that you can pass on my request for volunteers to person the TRF stand at the above motorcycle show to with the aim of recruiting new members .

Basically you do half a day on the stand and get the other half day to look the show - effectively free entry. The show is on Friday – Sunday 16-18th feb

I know some of you have already been in touch with me.

I am trying to do most of the organising on facebook and have set up a closed group on there:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2013592638859560/

its called TRF at London ExCel Motorcycle Show 2018

please get any volunteers to request to join that group – if they are not on facebook please get them to email me.

I am looking for two sorts of people – mainly people wo are happy to walk up to someone and start a conversation about the TRF and our theme for the show: ‘The TRF – adventure on your doorstep’; but also people who are happy to demonstrate a garmin or similar device and setting up a route on a laptop – in marketing terms : ‘people remember people’.

We are also looking for volunteers to help set up on the Thursday 15th February

I look forward to hearing from you or your members

Best wishes

Alcuin Wilkie – Stand organiser and chairperson Central Bristol TRF

steve sharp
LIFE member

Re: Surrey TRF @ London ExCel MCN Bike Show - 16-18 Feb 2018

Postby steve sharp » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:34 pm

I will be there Saturday helping out. Its a good day, as well as explaining about the TRF to people, you get time to look around the show. I know that Brian is also helping out. We need more people to support the stand, so it makes light work for all helpers.

Cheers
Steve

steve sharp
LIFE member

Re: Surrey TRF @ London ExCel MCN Bike Show - 16-18 Feb 2018

Postby steve sharp » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:52 pm

Come on, lets get a few Surrey TRF helping out!

Return to “Events”