Hopefully this little guide will help those of you who do not know how to link your photo's on forums.
How to upload your pictures in 8 simple steps:
1. Visit Photobucket web page: http://s118.beta.photobucket.com
2. Create a Photobucket account (If you have Facebook then simply click appropriate button to log in)
3. Create a "Album" in photobucket and name it accordingly i.e.. "Dirtbike Stuff"
4. Click the "Upload" button and then "Browse" button to select your pictures on your Mac or PC, not necessary, but make sure you upload them to the appropriate "Album"
5. Once uploaded, select or click the picture you wish to link on the forum of your choice.
6. In the bottom right hand corner of the screen you will see a box with a list of 4 "Image Links" (see picture below)
7. Click on IMG Code. This will copy the link to your clipboard
8. Simply paste or keyboard shortcut "Ctrl V" if PC or "CMD V" if Mac into your Forum topic and Viola! You're Done! Simples!
Guides on how to do things relating to the forum
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest