Beginners run Jan 15th - Bocketts Farm (I'm still smiling)

Give your thanks, tell a story, reflect on the good times.
PippaB
350cc Veteran

Beginners run Jan 15th - Bocketts Farm (I'm still smiling)

Postby PippaB » Tue Jan 17, 2017 1:25 pm

....from the heavens above down to every last stitch of clothing, the water seemed to find its place!

Wow, what a first time ride out with the TRF this Sunday just gone from Bocketts farm with likewise enthusiastic members.
Soaked we got and still grinning from ear to ear like the Cheshire cat, achieving goals that had been firmly engraved into one's head of all the 'cant do's turning into 'oh my god, we did do's'.

Want to thank Dominic very, very much who bravely lead us from puddle to puddle, getting more and more soaked and me falling off every now and again. To top it off managed to pull 2 wheelies one after the other through 5 puddles and survived without 'disappearing into the undergrowth'...much to this amusement my half other un- seated himself because it's one of those moments when you not quite sure what's going to happen next (in truth he was laughing so much he fell off)....thanks guys this was SOO much fun :D

Dominic
500cc MXER

Re: Beginners run Jan 15th - Bocketts Farm (I'm still smilin

Postby Dominic » Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:36 pm

I'm glad you enjoyed the day out despite the weather. You did very well! I hope to see you guys on another ride soon - now that your access to the forum is sorted keep checking for ride outs posted. I will post another one up soon.

Return to “Ride Reports”