Leader Request - 24th or 31st of August

If you want a 1on1 session, a particular ride date or a day in a specific area hunting lanes REQUEST a leader here, it might be filled :)
wilsonldn
50cc Honda PC

Postby wilsonldn » Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:12 pm

Hey Everyone,

I'd like to request the leadership of a member to take a couple of novice enduro cross riders through some trials local to Caterham.

Appreciate that maybe attendance wont be great over the bank holiday weekend but to be honest, any weekend that suits a leader will be a good weekend to get the bikes out.

We're happy to travel an hour or so but are keen to know of any routes that can be found locally.

Busy trying to get hold of some kit and some OS maps, local reccos welcome!

Look forward to hearing from you,
Will

Beerbelly
750 flat tracker

Postby Beerbelly » Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:32 am

I'm in reigate and coulsdon prior to that. Not much round our way to be honest. You can drop into kent but there a LOT of roadwork. I'm away that weekend but happy to guide you any other time. There is a surrey loop starting in dorking and for better lanes devils punch bowl into Hampshire... If you are not members of trf then you get to come out once as a taster. After that you will have to join up to keep coming out with us.

wilsonldn
50cc Honda PC

Re: Leader Request - 24th or 31st of August

Postby wilsonldn » Tue Aug 12, 2014 7:44 pm

Sounds good Beer Belly, Dorking would be perfect. Perhaps the 30/31st? Thanks for the prompt response btw...

Beerbelly
750 flat tracker

Postby Beerbelly » Wed Aug 13, 2014 7:16 pm

I'm going this sat if your interested round dorking.

wilsonldn
50cc Honda PC

Postby wilsonldn » Sun Aug 17, 2014 1:02 am

Shame I didn't see this sooner, thanks for the shout. Will stay connected and hopefully we can get something penciled in for after the bank holiday.

Return to “Request a Ride Leader”