Fancy leading a ride from bocketts on Sunday Feb 03?

If you want a 1on1 session, a particular ride date or a day in a specific area hunting lanes REQUEST a leader here, it might be filled :)
PJSMiddleton
250cc Trail Rider

Postby PJSMiddleton » Tue Jan 29, 2019 7:57 am

Fancy leading a ride from bocketts on Sunday Feb 03? Weather looks ok and I’m sure you’d get a few beginners to inters riders out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

burls
400cc Thumper

Re: Fancy leading a ride from bocketts on Sunday Feb 03?

Postby burls » Tue Jan 29, 2019 8:35 am

I can take you out Saturday morning if that helps?

Gary s
400cc Thumper

Postby Gary s » Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:06 am

PJSMiddleton wrote:Fancy leading a ride from bocketts on Sunday Feb 03? Weather looks ok and I’m sure you’d get a few beginners to inters riders out.

Hi Paul great to see you getting out. It would be good to get out with you again unfortunately I will not know probably till Saturday if I will be able to get out, bike troubles. If I have a running bike I will defiantly be up for it and hope to see you Sunday.

PJSMiddleton
250cc Trail Rider

Postby PJSMiddleton » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:34 am

burls wrote:I can take you out Saturday morning if that helps?

Yes, that would be great. Other may like to join too? Shall we say 930 from the car park?

PJSMiddleton
250cc Trail Rider

Postby PJSMiddleton » Tue Jan 29, 2019 11:35 am

Gary s wrote:
PJSMiddleton wrote:Fancy leading a ride from bocketts on Sunday Feb 03? Weather looks ok and I’m sure you’d get a few beginners to inters riders out.

Hi Paul great to see you getting out. It would be good to get out with you again unfortunately I will not know probably till Saturday if I will be able to get out, bike troubles. If I have a running bike I will defiantly be up for it and hope to see you Sunday.

Hope you can make it

burls
400cc Thumper

Postby burls » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:48 pm

PJSMiddleton wrote:
burls wrote:I can take you out Saturday morning if that helps?

Yes, that would be great. Other may like to join too? Shall we say 930 from the car park?

Hi Paul, yes fine. Please post up a ride. Leave 09.30 Sat 2nd from Bocketts. The Polesden end of Admiral's Lane was closed when I was last out. No TRO as far as I'm aware. We'll give it a go but may need to go around. Sheepwalk has a TRO which is due to finish today. I need to get back at 1ish so we will go from Farley Green straight to Shere. Should still have time to go to Cranleigh / Alfold though.

AndrewB

PJSMiddleton
250cc Trail Rider

Postby PJSMiddleton » Tue Jan 29, 2019 5:45 pm

Any chance we could do Sunday? I have a wedding on Friday and may suffer on sat.

burls
400cc Thumper

Postby burls » Wed Jan 30, 2019 8:42 am

PJSMiddleton wrote:Any chance we could do Sunday? I have a wedding on Friday and may suffer on sat.

Sorry, cant do Sunday. Let me know today one way or the other please Paul. Thanks.

Toppsoff
350cc Veteran

Postby Toppsoff » Wed Jan 30, 2019 10:48 am

James Crawford

PJSMiddleton
250cc Trail Rider

Postby PJSMiddleton » Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:42 pm

burls wrote:
PJSMiddleton wrote:Any chance we could do Sunday? I have a wedding on Friday and may suffer on sat.

Sorry, cant do Sunday. Let me know today one way or the other please Paul. Thanks.

Sorry I can’t make Sat work

Stewie
1150 adventurer

Postby Stewie » Thu Jan 31, 2019 3:23 pm

There's a few of us heading out from Horsham doing the Hindhead loop, if that suits your riding ability, here's the details from another group.

Just a heads up for any of the muddy contingent wanting to head out on Sunday 03/02 , I'll be doing the Hindhead loop with a few others, easyish trails on this route but not suitable for a total newbie due to the distance covered.
We'll be meeting at BBH Tesco petrol station at 0930hrs and then heading up to Windy Gap car park ( https://goo.gl/maps/CBXp29Gjvos ) if you want to meet us there at 1000hrs.
Let us know if you want to tag along, don't forget your factor 30 as it's supposed to be a barmy 6 degrees on Sunday. :lol:
Planning to be back for 1630hrs, limited numbers ( 8 max )
Off the beaten track!.

PJSMiddleton
250cc Trail Rider

Postby PJSMiddleton » Thu Jan 31, 2019 5:33 pm

Stewie wrote:There's a few of us heading out from Horsham doing the Hindhead loop, if that suits your riding ability, here's the details from another group.

Just a heads up for any of the muddy contingent wanting to head out on Sunday 03/02 , I'll be doing the Hindhead loop with a few others, easyish trails on this route but not suitable for a total newbie due to the distance covered.
We'll be meeting at BBH Tesco petrol station at 0930hrs and then heading up to Windy Gap car park ( https://goo.gl/maps/CBXp29Gjvos ) if you want to meet us there at 1000hrs.
Let us know if you want to tag along, don't forget your factor 30 as it's supposed to be a barmy 6 degrees on Sunday. :lol:
Planning to be back for 1630hrs, limited numbers ( 8 max )

Excellent, can Amit and I join you join you at the car park?

Return to “Request a Ride Leader”