Run leaders - wanted South and West

If you want a 1on1 session, a particular ride date or a day in a specific area hunting lanes REQUEST a leader here, it might be filled :)
steve sharp
LIFE member

Run leaders - wanted South and West

Postby steve sharp » Wed Jun 19, 2013 11:30 pm

Hi, We seem to have a lack of runs for members in the south and west of the county. If anyone can lead some runs in these areas for both new members and experienced it will be much appreciated by the club.

Regards
Steve

big yellow tractor
400cc Thumper

Re: Run leaders - wanted South and West

Postby big yellow tractor » Thu Jun 20, 2013 7:32 am

it's 12 weeks since my elbow opp. and although not great, I think it's as good as it's going to get. I had a toddle out last weekend and although there were some pain issues (rattling along water lane), it didn't collapse on me like it had in the past.

So........

I can lead a route that can be anything between 60 and 130 miles starting from Aldershit; riding the lanes North of the Hog's Back before heading down to the Punchbowl via the Sands, Tilford and Frensham. I also have an off-shoot worked out that crosses the border into Hampshire and takes in some nice lanes.

Plenty of parking and jet-wash available at start/finish point.

I'll get my finger out and sort a date

steve sharp
LIFE member

Postby steve sharp » Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:16 pm

Thats great, thanks!

Dave
250cc

Postby Dave » Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:54 pm

I'm done leading newbies for a while. Last 2 runs I lead resulted in bike smashes and emergency recovery services for our members. Don't wanna make it a hatrick but I don't mind back marking :)

farnham flyer
350cc Veteran

Postby farnham flyer » Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:39 pm

big yellow tractor wrote:it's 12 weeks since my elbow opp. and although not great, I think it's as good as it's going to get. I had a toddle out last weekend and although there were some pain issues (rattling along water lane), it didn't collapse on me like it had in the past.

So........

I can lead a route that can be anything between 60 and 130 miles starting from Aldershit; riding the lanes North of the Hog's Back before heading down to the Punchbowl via the Sands, Tilford and Frensham. I also have an off-shoot worked out that crosses the border into Hampshire and takes in some nice lanes.

Plenty of parking and jet-wash available at start/finish point.

I'll get my finger out and sort a date

That sounds perfect for me and Scotty72 who are both in Farnham.

Really want to get on that one.

Cheers

Paul.

steve sharp
LIFE member

Postby steve sharp » Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:11 am

Simon is moving to Frensham so he will be leading more runs from west surrey

Return to “Request a Ride Leader”