Mario @ Lodden Vale Club Night - Tues 9 June

Up coming club night news
stevent
1150 adventurer

Mario @ Lodden Vale Club Night - Tues 9 June

Postby stevent » Sun May 31, 2015 12:13 am

One of the national TRF Directors - Mario Costa-Sa - will be at Lodden Vale TRF's club night on Tuesday 9 June. Venue TBC.
All TRF members are welcome. If anyone wants to find out more or ask questions about the running on the TRF nationwide should attend.

burls
400cc Thumper

Re: Mario @ Lodden Vale Club Night - Tues 9 June

Postby burls » Sun May 31, 2015 1:00 pm

Sorry Steven, regrettably I am tidying my sock draw that evening ;)

stevent
1150 adventurer

Postby stevent » Mon Jun 01, 2015 10:52 pm

Here are the details. I'm not going to be able to attend now but if anyone from Surrey wishes to attend please do.

Loddon Vale Trail Riders Fellowship

Meeting with the Directors

Our group meeting in June will be slightly different to previous gatherings, namely Mario Costa-sa the TRF's Communications Director will be coming to join us ready to answer questions about the activities underway by the national TRF directors. This meeting will also be open to all members of the TRF (beyond the Loddon Vale); so all members far and wide are welcome to join.

Due to wider audience, we have secured a new venue for the meeting. For one night only the next meeting will be held at the Holiday Inn at Reading South. Just two miles from our normal Venue and easy access from the M4.
(http://www.hireadingsouthhotel.co.uk/). RG2 0SL.
Please park around the side by the bar area. This should be coned off for our use.

Details

Date : Tuesday 9th May
Time : 7.30pm for 8pm start
Location : Please gather in Callaghans bar beforehand. The main Meeting will be in the Academy Room
Food : A Special rate food deal has been arranged for those coming straight from work. A two course ( £10.95 ) or three course (£15.95) buffet meal is available prior to the meeting starting (7pm - 8pm). Please let me know if you are interested so I can let the hotel know. Please, no food in the main meeting room.
Drinks : We have negotiated a 25% discount rate on all drinks, with tea and coffee available during the meeting.

Timetable

19:00 - Food & Drink available in bar area
20:00 - Loddon Vale TRF monthly update meeting (short) - All welcome
20:30 - Short Break
20:45 - Meet Mario (Question / Answer debate; chaired by M Rendall)
22:00 - Finish and Thanks.

Questions
Please feel free to ask questions directly if you are coming to the meeting, if you are not able to make the session, but would like a question to be asked on your behalf, please can you email it to [email protected] for it to be asked by the chairman.

Stewie
1150 adventurer

Postby Stewie » Tue Jun 02, 2015 3:39 am

burls wrote:Sorry Steven, regrettably I am tidying my sock draw that evening ;)

Thanks that was a close one, just noticed the tea towel draw is in a right state, so going to have to give it a miss.... :lol:
Off the beaten track!.

Return to “Club Night”