Group AGM - 7:30 for 8pm - Tues 28 Sept

Up coming club night news
stevent
1150 adventurer

Group AGM - 7:30 for 8pm - Tues 28 Sept

Postby stevent » Sun Sep 19, 2021 10:17 pm

Reminder we have our Group AGM on Tuesday 28th Sept, 7:30pm for 8pm start. Royal British Legion, Rose Lane, Ripley.

There'll be the usual chance to grab a drink and catch up as well as an update from the group officers, elections of officers, awards and a raffle.

The Officer posts are: Events, Rights of Road, Chair, Secretary, Treasurer, Group Rep, Equestrian, New Members, and ordinary Officers.

We’ll have elections for these posts and I’m pleased to say I’m expecting some fresh blood joining the Officers team.

If there are others who have an interest in getting more involved in the group or TRF, please don’t hesitate get in touch. Private message me or a fellow officer of email us at [email protected]

Specific areas where we could do with help:
- co-ordination of our two dozen or so Green Road Guardians
- organising for our Group to lead a day on the TRF stand at Motorcycle Live
- organising a regular group newsletter - which’d help us keep us in touch with all members eso those not on FB
- analysis of membership trends to help us retain members
- support on Hampshire Rights of Road working with Southern and Lodden groups
- marketing / making links with local businesses
- and as ever we always need more run leaders and/or riding events.

You don’t need to stand as an officer to get involved in any of the above. Getting involved is a great way to get to know fellow members better and can be rewarding when you see results from your actions.

Thank you to everyone who contributes in one way or another to the Fellowship!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Club Night”