Hi from Surbiton

New TRF members & those thinking of joining announce yourselves here.
Rorcus
125cc Novice

Hi from Surbiton

Postby Rorcus » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:31 am

Hi All,
Just signed up and awaiting my welcome info/card. Wanted a bit more fun so chopped in my SV1000 for a little CRF250L a few months ago (heavy for it's class but a real hoot to ride) still a noob to the trail scene and have found it's so much harder and more exercise than I realised :) have hit a few green lanes around Dorking and went up to Hindhead with a bunch of great guys I meet at Rykas, they're still a bit quick for me . Dropped her quite a few times already, sand is a tricky one I've discovered.

Looking forward to some gentler paced runs to start with..

Bumped in to these four nice chaps from the TRF on Wednesday afternoon they convinced me it was time I joined the TRF (I'm sure they promised free cookies but I might have just imagined that bit :D )
Chris, Mike and two others who I don't think I got their names but may have and have forgotten already (sorry). I didn't want to gate crash their ride but met back up with them later at Newlands and had a good chat and cuppa coffee.

Hope to meet some of you lot out there soon..
Cheers
Jason

steve sharp
LIFE member

Re: Hi from Surbiton

Postby steve sharp » Mon Aug 03, 2015 7:35 pm

Hi Jason,

Welcome to the TRF and the Surrey group.

Please have a look at the new member info sheet/FAQ sheet in the new members info area, it provides useful information.

Their should be a new members/easy ride advertised soon on the forum.

Steve

Return to “Welcome New Members”