New TRF members & those thinking of joining announce yourselves here.
DanGraham
50cc Fizzy

Postby DanGraham » Sun Aug 04, 2019 9:32 pm

Hello

Having been introduced to green laning around the Surrey Hills in June I was instantly hooked!

I fell in love with and bought my Fantic 250 E this week and joined the TRF. Now I need some friends to play with as none of my roadbiking mates are into off-roading.

I’m still finding my way around this website. There seems to be a thread for beginners rides but no posts since Feb so I’m not sure if beginners rides and Easy rides are posted somewhere else?

I plan to make it to the next club night. In the meantime I’m looking forward to getting out with you as soon as possible.

Dan

silvergull
400cc Thumper

Re: New member

Postby silvergull » Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:51 am

You are very welcome. Rides are posted in the members section these days, for various reasons, there have been beginners and newbies introductory runs posted, very recently, and there may be more posted soon. See you at club night, please be sute to introduce yourself to Nigel or Steve Sharp, or me even, and we will make sure you are comfortable in the group. cheers, brian cohen.
ps, it may take a short while for your membership status to feed through the system, to allow your access to the whole forum, but hang in there, it will be enabled in due course.
Beano: Appears on a Wednesday

NigelC
350cc Veteran

Postby NigelC » Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:18 pm

Dan,

Welcome :)

We're going to be having a lunchtime get together on 7th Septrmber up at Newlands corner. I'll be posting in the runs section in due course, and hopefully leading a ride out in the morning.

Look forward to meeting you at the next Ripley club night.

Cheers

Nigel
Nigel TT250R Cooper

DanGraham
50cc Fizzy

Postby DanGraham » Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:07 pm

Thanks guys.

Return to “Welcome New Members”