WOR Tough One and Knighter Training 19th - 21st Feb

For all competitive riding such as enduros and hare & hounds
Beerbelly
750 flat tracker

WOR Tough One and Knighter Training 19th - 21st Feb

Postby Beerbelly » Thu Jan 28, 2016 1:12 pm

A few of us are going to go watch the last Nantmawr Tough one ever.... and then on the Sunday training in the quarry. Anyone interested PM me and I will get you booked in the hotel with us - please book yourself on the sunday if you wish to ride in the quarry then contact me as once its full you cant ride it!:

So Itinerary - Leave Friday and stay at Hotel - go out for a curry or suchlike and find a nice watering hole
Saturday - go watch the tough one - then evening meal with drinks
Sunday ride with Knighter in the quarry - then home

I have booked 4 x single rooms and 2 x twin rooms. So far the four single rooms have been taken. so there is room for 4 more but you will have to share. These are still at a reasonable rate £175ish and not the £500- £750 some hotels in the area are charging. Full English is included in this price. I will hold these two twin rooms until a week before we go. The Hotel is in Chester - 26miles from the quarry - but its best to stay out the area due to cost and get a much better evening atmosphere in Chester over Telford etc.

Should be a cracking weekend and there is a few of us already booked

CAR PARK / SPECTATOR TICKETS ARE AVAILABLE HERE :http://www.worevents.com/news/article/spectator-tickets-for-tough-one-2016

Knighter Training Here: http://www.worevents.com/events/details/a-day-in-the-dirt-with-the-knighters

WOR Events are offering a VERY SPECIAL DAY IN THE DIRT!!

On Sunday 21st February, The day after the last TOUGH ONE and infact the very last time the famous NANTMAWR QUARRY will have a Motorbike around it, A unique chance to ride with and learn from two of the best Enduro legends ever is available.

WORLD ENDURO ICON and the best offroad rider ever produced by the UK,David Knight and his equally as talented Older Brother, Juan, Will be riding, advising, helping, teaching, doing demo's, chatting, passing on tips and generally mixing it up with the lucky riders that sign up for this special PLAYDAY event.

Running from 10am till 3pm, The format will be similar to the usual WOR playdays ..

A fully marked track will be in for riders to play on at their ease, some of the Tough One bits from the previous day will be included for those that want it but in general it will be a good old play around the Quarry and the tracks and trails it offers.

The full WOR Marshals team will all be on duty, floating around making sure all is ok.

Do as much or as little as you want, but take advantage of the fact that DAVID KNIGHT & JUAN KNIGHT will be on hand to make your day that little bit better with their words of wisdom and riding skills.

The emphasis on the day is to be relaxed, informal, fun and exciting and a real special sign off for WOR at the famous Quarry.

Places will be limited and will cost £65 each. A deposit must be paid to pre book your place.

(If Paypal takes your deposit - non returnable - succesfully then you need not worry or do anything, your in!..Once the event is full- payment will be declined)

Riders wishing to take part in this special day are urged to sign up ASAP on the link on this page. Riders over 12 and any skill level are welcome

We look forward to seeing you there ...

Return to “Competitive Riding & Events like Enduro/3 Stage Trials/ Events”