Iron Hill enduro who is riding

For all competitive riding such as enduros and hare & hounds
kris
LIFE member

Iron Hill enduro who is riding

Postby kris » Wed Apr 13, 2016 7:28 pm

Me and hobbsie (sporting 101 !!) are going this sunday to the SEEC rnd 2 ... any other lucky punters ?

http://seecenduro.co.uk/events.php

gavinskii
400cc Thumper

Re: Iron Hill enduro who is riding

Postby gavinskii » Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:40 pm

Kris, most of the group are taking part in the 3 Stage Trial.... which rock have you been hiding under :lol:

kris
LIFE member

Postby kris » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:44 pm

come on Gav ... me and hobbsie are riding over the rocks bruv not under them #hardenduro

6daysextreme
350cc Veteran

Postby 6daysextreme » Mon Apr 18, 2016 7:23 pm

WOW
what a fantastic event,
was a bit nervous as ridden here before when it was super wet and it was just horrible but this time the going was a little damp to begin with then bermed up beautifully over the course of the race. I gotta say this was one of the best time cards I've ridden. The course was about 6 miles and there were two tests ridden every lap as part of the going but only timed on lap two. Test one was a track through woods like an mx course but without the jumps. Test two was a forest course with a couple of ruts and a loose but wide hill, easily ridden and great fun.
Kris DNF, aha. Saw him at the end of test two shrugging his shoulders - I wasn't gonna stop tho, I was in the groove.
I gotta say these events are enormous fun and very addictive although one swears never to do another during the race.
The next event that is suitable for someone who wants to try it (its not a tough a course at all) is at Canada Heights near brands hatch, here is a link;

http://seecenduro.co.uk/online-entry.php

It is a privately owned piece of land so there are no tyre restrictions. It incorporates some woods with well used tracks, some open fields and some parts of an mx track.

Rich H

Return to “Competitive Riding & Events like Enduro/3 Stage Trials/ Events”