Poll questions: do you use our Facebook group? If not, would you consider it?

Talk about anything.
stevent
1150 adventurer

Re: Poll questions: do you use our Facebook group? If not, would you consider it?

Postby stevent » Sat Oct 31, 2020 6:23 pm

Thanks for all the replies. Much appreciated. And especially to Barry who has offered to help out.

Myself, Steve, Tony, John, Kev, Tony, Murray (your group officers) have agreed that we'll keep both the Facebook group and the Forum going. We'll look to cross post key group information so that those who are not on Facebook are able to stay in touch.

We don't want to impose any rules on members about where people post up, everyone can make their own decisions. Members have voted with their feet and I estimate about 95% of members have gravitated to Facebook. Steve Sharp experimented with posting runs on both platforms, and almost all runs filled up 100% on Facebook.

Overall we consider the members-only Facebook group to be a big success as so many members are engaging there (more then I've ever known). If anyone wants any help getting set up on there, let us know as we can help out.

We value every single member and everyone who contributes to the aims of the TRF. We understand there are a few who do not want to use Facebook out of principle and respect that and are keen to stay in touch with everyone.

Thanks and best wishes
Steven (group Chairman)

Return to “General Discussion”